The Maison de la Beauce is a media center with permanent exhibitions. This also proposes some temporary exhibitions during the year and has diverse programs of one off events for both adults and children. A tourist information point, notebooks are available. A gift shop is also open to visitors with various local products.
Opening times : from Tuesday until Friday from 10 am to 12 am and from 2 pm to 6 pm. On Sundays from 2.30 pm to 6.30 pm.
Closing dates: Mondays, Saturdays, 1st of January,1st of May, 1st and 11thof November and 25th of Décember.
Tickets 2017: (ticket office always closes at 5.30 pm)
- Full rate : 5 € (allows visits to permanent exhibitions and temporary exhibitions). Available tourist guide in English in paper version
- Half price rate : 2 € (Children from 7 to 18 years old, job-seeker, students)
- Reduced rate : 4 € (groups more than 10 people)
- conferences and demonstrations : 3 €
- school workshops -extracurricular : 2 €
- guided tour, ride adult groups : 4 € (only in French language)
free access :
- children under 7 years
- exhibition ground floor
Services and commodities:
- Reception in English and French language
- The whole center is intended for disabled people and baby carriage
- Baggage room
- Baby changing room.
- The area is partly air conditioned.
- Free car park (for cars and buses)
- Dogs on leads welcome.
Means of payment:
Place de Beauce
- Decimal degrees: Latitude 48.146166 – Longitude 1.684462
- Degrees, minutes, seconds, hundredths: Latitude48° 08′ 48 » Nord 1° 41′ 1044 Est
Tél: 33 (0)2 37 99 75 58